Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Today is International Cat Day!

Hi guys! Did you know that today is International Cat Day? I don’t encourage you to beg your parents for a cat, but I do encourage you to help cats in your community.



If you have spare time, ask your parents if you can volunteer at a shelter or pound to play with or feed the cats or maybe dogs. You can also click HERE to learn about and start planning a drive to collect items needed at your local shelter or pound. Anything is helpful!

Cats need your help. Make sure to email me at CKGJessica@kidgovernor.org and tell me about all the great things that you or your friends and family are doing.

You all are doing great work! Keep helping animals, those without a voice. Thank you!

Acts of kindness towards cats suggested by visitors to my office at Connecticut's Old State House!



No comments:

Post a Comment